◼ District ◼ High School ◼ Elementary
It's time for the Class of 1968 "50-YEAR REUNION"
- Friday July 13th, 2018 Ice Breaker at the Hilton Garden Inn 3528 Gateway St., Springfield 6:00pm to ??
- Saturday July 14th Hilton Garden Inn 5:30pm no host cocktail hour, 6:30pm buffet dinner ($50 per person). Visit & share memories till midnight
- Sunday July 15th Picnic 12:00pm till ?? Jasper Park: Chicken & dinnerware supplied. Please bring a side dish or dessert to share & your own beverages
- Contacts: Reeta (Henderson) DuVal Home: 541: 689-5079 /Cell:541-554-8274 Email: email@example.com
- Nancy(Palaniuk) Herbert Home:541-689-8219/Cell 541-729-4892 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 40th reunion happened August 15th - 16th, with an ice-breaker at the Hilton on Friday night and a buffet dinner at "The Boulevard" (Formerly The Black Angus) on Franklin Blvd. Eugene.
If you want to know more about what went on, the contacts were;
Reeta (Henderson) DuVal -- email@example.com
Nancy (Palaniuk) Herbert -- DNSKHerb@aol.com
Gail (Cantrell) Williams
Gail's funeral was held at 2 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 2, 2008, at Seventh-Day Adventist Church in Springfield for Gail Lynn Cantrell Williams of Pleasant Hill, who died Nov. 26, 2008, of a stroke. She was 58. Burial will be at Mount Vernon Cemetery.
She was born Jan. 28, 1950, in Corvallis to James and Jean Farrington Cantrell. She was divorced. She had a 14-year relationship with good friend, Mike Day.
She graduated from Pleasant Hill High School. She was a produce saleswoman.
Survivors include her mother, Jean Cantrell; a son, Jason Williams of Pleasant Hill; two daughters, Randee Williams of Beaverton and Nickie Williams of Springfield; two brothers; James Cantrell II and Joseph Cantrell, both of Pleasant Hill; 10 sisters,
Arrangements by Major Family Funeral Home in Springfield.