It's time for the Class of 1968 "50-YEAR REUNION"
- Friday July 13th, 2018 Ice Breaker at the Hilton Garden Inn 3528 Gateway St., Springfield 6:00pm to ??
- Saturday July 14th Hilton Garden Inn 5:30pm no host cocktail hour, 6:30pm buffet dinner ($50 per person). Visit & share memories till midnight
- Sunday July 15th Picnic 12:00pm till ?? Jasper Park: Chicken & dinnerware supplied. Please bring a side dish or dessert to share & your own beverages
- Contacts: Reeta (Henderson) DuVal Home: 541: 689-5079 /Cell:541-554-8274 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nancy(Palaniuk) Herbert Home:541-689-8219/Cell 541-729-4892 Email: email@example.com
The 40th reunion happened August 15th - 16th, with an ice-breaker at the Hilton on Friday night and a buffet dinner at "The Boulevard" (Formerly The Black Angus) on Franklin Blvd. Eugene.
If you want to know more about what went on, the contacts were;
Reeta (Henderson) DuVal -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Nancy (Palaniuk) Herbert -- DNSKHerb@aol.com
pictures biography Gail (Cantrell) Williams
Gail's funeral was held at 2 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 2, 2008, at Seventh-Day Adventist Church in Springfield for Gail Lynn Cantrell Williams of Pleasant Hill, who died Nov. 26, 2008, of a stroke. She was 58. Burial will be at Mount Vernon Cemetery.
She was born Jan. 28, 1950, in Corvallis to James and Jean Farrington Cantrell. She was divorced. She had a 14-year relationship with good friend, Mike Day.
She graduated from Pleasant Hill High School. She was a produce saleswoman.
Survivors include her mother, Jean Cantrell; a son, Jason Williams of Pleasant Hill; two daughters, Randee Williams of Beaverton and Nickie Williams of Springfield; two brothers; James Cantrell II and Joseph Cantrell, both of Pleasant Hill; 10 sisters,
Connie Shirtcliff, Shelley Vitus, Kathy Damewood and Chris Kersey, all of Eugene, Molly Parmenter of Pleasant Hill, Kerry Nelson of Alvadore, Willie Lee, Holly VanRas and Shawn Williams, all of Junction City, and Barbara Ann McDonald of Southern
California; and one grandchild.
Arrangements by Major Family Funeral Home in Springfield.
Occupation: Video Technician