◼ District ◼ Elementary School ◼ High School
If you are interested in adding your name to the alumni page, please e-mail Richard Adams (email@example.com) with the following information:
- Name (include graduation name in parentheses, if different)
- Year of graduation
- Current State of residence
- Marital Status
- Children (names, birthdates or years)
- Occupation, company or location
- e-mail address and/or your own home web page, or MySpace/FaceBook links if you have them.
- physical address, phone number (also tell if you want it public)
- current picture (ATTACH a .jpg to your e-mail or send a picture to me at Pleasant Hill High School, 36386 Highway 58, Pleasant Hill, OR 97455, which I will scan and return to you if you send a self-addressed, stamped envelope along with it.)
- any message for other members of the your class you want (no book-length manuscripts, now)
- You can get a "public" e-mail address to use for purposes like this by getting a free one from hotmail.com or yahoo.com and just check it every week or two. That way, if you get too much spam, you can just get another one and write to tell me the new address to put up on the page.
A note for former teachers of these alumni: they want you to drop by the reunion. They always ask me about the teachers they had and what you are doing now. They'll recognize you easily because you've changed less than they have. Really. By the 30th reunions, EVERYONE looks at the nametags first.