Coming from the north or south on Interstate 5
- Take the Highway 58 exit south east
- On Highway 58, Cross over the Coast Fork Bridge
- Pass through the small town of Pleasant Hill
- Enterprise Road on the right leads to the high school
- Otherwise, continue on Highway 58 half a block to find the entrance to Pleasant Hill Elementary School and old junior high school on the right.
Coming from Highway 97 (say from Klamath Falls)
- If coming from Highway 97 (say from Klamath Falls), turn northwest onto Highway 58
- go over the crest of the Cascades (Willamette Ski area), continue through Oakridge,
- pass by Dexter lake on your right,
- about six miles further west will be the Pleasant Hill Schools, in a flashing light 45 mph zone. The schools will be on the left (south) side of the Highway.† The first left is for the Elementary School, the second left (Enterprise Road), leads to the High School on your left.
Coming from Highway 126 as you near Springfield from the East (say from Sisters or Bend).
Really, it's much simpler to go north and then west on the little 105 Freeway and head south on Interstate 5 and then take the Highway 58 exit.
- turn left and drive 3.7 miles on Bob Straub Parkway, which becomes OR-222S/Jasper Road
- Turn right at OR-222S/Parkway Road and cross the metal bridge.
- Drive 2.9 miles and turn right on OR-58W/Willamette Highway
- The Elementary School and District Office are on the first left.
- For the high school, instead continue on Highway 58 for half a block and turn left on Enterprise Road.† Then take the first left into the parking lot.
If you want to see a map showing parts of these routes,†click here†(146K PDF ).