School Board Resolution on Teacher Appreciation Week, May 6-10 (.pdf text of resolution)
- Notice of Budget Committee Meetings for the 2013–2014 school year (.pdf)
- public Financial Advisory Committee -- details and minutes
- OPEN ENROLLMENT: If you would like to join us next year, click here
- Pleasant Hill 2010-2011 Elementary and High Schools rating on State Report card. Details
- Pleasant Hill's Graduation Rate among state's highest (83.3%). Click to see all
- 2012-2013 Academic Year Calendar 2013–2014 Calendar now available
- Bus Snow Routes (same as last year)
- The Boosters have big plans this year. Check them out!
- Next School Board Meeting: Next public meeeting: June 24 , 2013, 7:00 p.m., in the Community Center (old junior high woodshop).
- Results of the March 2012 Community Survey (with comments) (1.1Mb .pdf)
- Superintendent's Latest Blog (update 3/6/13: "Classified Employees' Week")
- Older archive of Superintendent's Blog (update 7/16/12: "Trent Property Sale details")
- 2012–2013 Adopted Budget Summaries (.pdf 765k)
- click the logo for more information.
Our Mission Statement
The Pleasant Hill School District Community is deeply committed to high student achievement in academics, co-curricular activities and life skills. We believe in fostering competence, confidence and self-esteem since it is in their interrelationship that learning takes place. In a safe environment, students are challenged to meet or exceed state standards and to work individually and collectively to become productive, compassionate citizens of their community, country and ever-changing world.
district webmaster (email@example.com)
District Address: 36386 Highway 58, Pleasant Hill, OR 97455
Phone: (541) 746-9646 Fax: (541) 746-2537
Directions: South on I-5 from Eugene, southeast on Highway 58 for 4 miles. (more specific directions)