Booster Mission Statement:
The Pleasant Hill Booster Club is a non-profit Booster comprised of dedicated parents, guardians, alumni, coaches, school administrators, and community members who have common objectives.
What do Boosters do?
- The Booster club provides college scholarships to Pleasant Hill students.
- Provides additional funding to individual programs
- The Boosters also help provide funding for specific projects such as gym storage cabinets, sound system in the gym, bleachers for the football, soccer, and baseball fields, weight room remodeling, championship banners, and track and baseball field lights
- Booster Garage Sale:Reduce, reuse, repurpose — donation drive is happening now. The Boosters are accepting donations for the Pleasant Hill Booster Garage Sale that will occur on May 31st and June 1st at the Pleasant Hill Plaza. Please donate gently-used items such as clothing, household items, books, and electronics by dropping off your articles at the PHHS office. Donations are tax deductible. All sale proceeds help support PHHS athletics. Download donation receipt
- Auction — was April 13th. For details and donations, click here
- Billie Clothing and Accessories Sales.
- Track and Turf Sign Club (details, pdf 352k)
- Track & Turf donations can be made ONLINE
President — Amy Burbee
Auction Coordinator — Lora Hazel
Vice President — Tammy Burbee
Treasurer — Jennifer Jordan
Secretary — Lisa Gibeau
Address: P.O. Box 862, Pleasant Hill, OR 97455
Hotline Phone: 541 736-0758, FAX 541 744-3351
The next Booster meeting will occur on Wednesday, May 8th at 6:00 PM, in the Community Center. ALL parents, family members, alumni, and community members are WELCOME! Our organization is growing—join in the fun! Usually, regular Booster meetings are the 2nd Wednesday of each month. Anyone interested in helping support the students of Pleasant Hill is welcome to attend.
(2013 Upcoming Booster Meetings - Dates: 3/13/13; 4/10/13; 5/8/13; 6/12/13)