Licensed Substitute Information
LICENSED SUBSTITUTES NEEDED!
We would like to add licensed on-call substitute teachers who are interested in working at our
Elementary (K-5), Middle School (6-8) and/or High School (9-12).
To substitute in our district, you must:
1. Be a current holder of a Lane ESD Sub card
2. Visit our district office at 36386 Highway 58 between the hours of 7:30 am and 3:30 pm and complete employment documents.
Please bring your:
- Lane ESD Sub card
- Driver’s License and Social Security Card or a current passport
- A voided check of fascimile from your current bank account.
3. Register with Frontline/Aesop.
For more information, contact:
Hayley Dellinger, email@example.com
Fax: (541) 746-2537
Phone: (541) 736-0794
Pleasant Hill School District No. 1 is an equal opportunity educator and employer