For information regarding 2020-21 mid-year transfer requests, please call the District Office at (541) 746-9646
The inter-district transfer timeline for the 2021-22 school year is as follows:
- March 1, 2021 - Accepting phase one inter-district transfer forms.
- June 4, 2021 – Deadline for phase one transfer requests
- June 7, 2021 – Lottery drawing for inter-district transfers (Phase one). Begin notifying families.
- August 1, 2021 – Phase two of registration opens.
- August 17-18, 2021 – New Student Registration
- August 31, 2021 - Deadline for phase two transfer requests. Lottery drawing for inter-district transfers (Phase two). Begin notifying families.
- September 1, 2021 - Phase three/mid-year transfer forms accepted.
If your inter-district transfer request has been approved, contact your school office for next steps.
- Elementary School: Carrie/Maria - (541) 736-0400
- Middle/High School: Clarrissa Anderson - (541) 736-0711
- Students approved through any nonresident transfer are required to attend as full-time students.
- A transfer may be revoked should the student’s attendance fall below 90% and/or should the student’s behavior fail to meet standards.
- The parent/guardian must provide transportation for approved transfer students to and from school, regardless of documented disability.
- Students may not register for school or sign up for/practice with athletic teams or other activity groups in the requested school until the transfer is approved and eligibility is determined. Families knowingly providing false information to access a school shall be immediately withdrawn and may be charged tuition.