For information regarding 2021-22 mid-year transfer requests, please call the District Office at (541) 746-9646.
PHSD has limited space allotted for inter-district transfers for the 2022-23 school year. The availability below is subject to change based on returning student enrollment.
- Complete the Inter-District transfer form available on the Pleasant Hill website.
- Submit completed form to your resident district to apply for a release. Students must be released from their resident district even if they have never attended.
- Resident districts (or applicant) submit signed PHSD IDT form to email@example.com
- Applications will be accepted until June 3, 2022
Preference will be given to students who have siblings currently enrolled in PHSD
If there are more requests than slots, the district will conduct a lottery.
Requests not approved through the lottery will be put on a waitlist for the remainder of the school year.
After the initial lottery process, additional transfer requests will be approved on a case-by-case basis in the order that they were submitted.
- Families will be notified of their application status the week following the lottery drawing.
- Notification will be via email & hard copy mailed to address provided.
- A student contract will be attached to approval letters. This must be signed and discussed with your student’s school prior to registration.
Students approved through any nonresident transfer are required to attend as full-time students.
- A transfer may be revoked should the student’s attendance fall below 90% and/or should the student’s behavior fail to meet standards.
- The parent/guardian must provide transportation for approved transfer students to and from school, regardless of documented disability.
- Students may not register for school or sign up for/practice with athletic teams or other activity groups in the requested school until the transfer is approved and eligibility is determined.
- Families knowingly providing false information to access a school shall be immediately withdrawn and may be charged tuition.