Pleasant Hill Booster Club
The Pleasant Hill Booster Club is a non-profit Booster comprised of dedicated parents, guardians, alumni, coaches, school administrators, and community members who have common objectives:
- ►Help maintain and improve athletic facilities at Pleasant Hill Schools.
- ►Support athletics to enhance the students' overall school experience, encouraging leadership, teamwork, and participation,while learning important life skills.
- ►Support, recognize, and provide opportunities to students and teams.
- ►Award annual scholarships to deserving senior students.
- ►Assist in building team spirit, school spirit, and sense of pride.