The Pleasant Hill Education Foundation
The Pleasant Hill Education Foundation, in partnership with our community and alumni, provides funds to inspire learning, enhance teaching, and create opportunities for every student.
Founded in 1991 by a group of caring parents in our district, the goal of PHF from the beginning has been to help our schools maintain the standard of excellence they are known for by providing funds for academics, arts, and enrichment programs.
PHEF Board & Staff
- Cindy Fitzpatrick - President
- Lindsey Steigleder - Vice-President
- Tim Meinzen - Secretary
- Dana O'Leary - Treasurer
- Susie Williams - Board Member
- Erin Millard - Board Member
- Sherry Bryson - Advisory Board Member
- Susie Rexius - Advisory Board Member
- Shannon Smith - Advisory Board Member
- Amber McKee - Director of Programs