Pleasant Hill’s District Office is committed to providing high quality support to our students, staff and community.
- School Administration – working with the superintendent and school board to ensure we are compliant with Oregon Department of Education (ODE) guidance
- Financial Management – presenting a financially responsible budget and meeting the requirements of the annual financial audit report
- Bussing – overseeing regular and emergency routes and traffic controls
- Food Service – providing meals that are compliant with the National School Lunch Program and the record-keeping required by ODE
- Human Resources – assisting applicants and hiring committees in filling vacancies
- Purchasing and Payables – sourcing the supplies and services needed to keep our school district operating efficiently
- Payroll – managing payroll and employee benefits for staff and meeting all state and federal requirements
- Communication – informing our community through our website, superintendent updates, and newsletters
- Billies KinderPrep – district-run program for 3 year olds and Pre-K 4 & 5 year olds
- Technology – keeping networks and equipment running efficiently
- Maintenance - managing our buildings and grounds in compliance with the many governing agencies
- Facilities - assisting individuals and groups hosting events on school property
- Student Transfers – helping students secure school placement
Location: We are located in the small building closest to the reader board on Highway 58.
Hours: We are open Monday-Friday from 7:30 am to 4 pm during the school year. We close on Fridays in July and the first part of August.